Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mega Man Released December 16-17, 2014

The game is finally out!  I hope you enjoy my game.  The game captures my childhood memories of playing NES and Mega Man, and the quirky, creative things I enjoyed as a child when playing them with a touch of my own design on top.  With well-designed stages, lots of enemies, and content to explore, it is full of tributes and homages to celebrate the 27th anniversary of Mega Man.  It includes even fan made enemies, and some of the best 8-bit Mega Man music you'll ever hear from some of the best out there.  If you are a Mega Man fan that isn't a nitpicking douchebag that expects this to be like every other Mega Man game, you'll likely enjoy it!  This was a labour of love and something I am proud of.  This project has been a part of my life since 2003, and I am happy that when I started it again in 2008, and got it finally released that others can share in that imagination that got me into the love of making games (which I have been doing most of my life from a very young age).


No comments:

Post a Comment